July 6, 2018 by Speakers' Spotlight
How to “Cross the Gap” Between Now and Your Future Success
Peak performance coach Dan Thurmon helps individuals and organizations learn to embrace uncertainty and initiate change that will lead to positive growth. And, he does this while performing amazing feats of balance to demonstrate what we are all capable of when we set our minds to it!
In the video below, Dan helps us discover the simple steps we can all take to continue moving forward towards our goals despite the challenges or difficulties we may face along the way — all while walking across a slack rope!
In order to achieve this high-rising task, Dan can’t focus on the gap between his start and end points (or the gap between him and the ground), he has to keep his eyes focused on his goal and his purpose and remember these key principles:
- Learn the critical skills first before moving forward.
- Make sure to find and keep focus on your purpose.
- Identify with the goal not the gap between you and your goal.
- Focus on each step while keeping your vision on the goal.
- Don’t rush — it doesn’t matter how many steps are left, it’s about completing the step you are on now.
- Take time to breath and manage your anxiety and energy along the way.
Watch his high-rising walk in the video below and learn more about his six key principles to help you successfully “cross the gap”.
Dan began his performance career at eleven years old, crafting a one-man-show incorporating comedy, juggling, and acrobatics. Since then, his programs have educated and uplifted organizations such as the Bank of America, Cadillac, Delta Air Lines, Ernst & Young, Hyatt Hotels, Pfizer, and more, including the troops on the front lines of Afghanistan and Iraq.
Interested in learning more about Dan and what incredible talents he can bring to your next event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.